[openrtm-beginners:00426] Re: (無題)

jaysicks.reg @ gmail.com jaysicks.reg @ gmail.com
2013年 4月 16日 (火) 04:13:50 JST

Oh, I didn't know that! When I tried I think I just assumed it didn't work,
because I didn't see the port appearing in system editor. But that's a great
news. Thanks. Now if I leave out the call for manager->setModuleInitProc()
completely, and refactor the code as below, it works. It is also safe to do
this way, right? coil::Properties profile(comp_spec); RTC::Manager* manager;
RTC::RtcBase* comp; manager = RTC::Manager::init(argc, argv);
manager->init(argc, argv); manager->registerFactory(profile, RTC::Create,
RTC::Delete); manager->activateManager(); comp =
manager->createComponent("MyComp"); if (comp == NULL) { std::cerr <<
"Component create failed." << std::endl; abort(); }
manager->runManager(!block); Now I'm also curious about: Is manager
thread-safe? If I want to run multiple component from the same process, can I
run multiple managers? I noticed a section called "RTC daemon" in the
tutorial, and that sounds like it would do exactly this, but it seems the
page hasn't been written yet. Thanks, Gabor