[openrtm-users 02548] Re: I can not post new questions, can I?

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2012年 5月 28日 (月) 18:15:31 JST

Hi,

Unfortunately, we have suffered severe attacks by spammers on this mailing list recently. Our attempts to defend against them have sometimes caught our users' messages as well, for which we apologise. If you find a message being treated as spam when it shouldn't be, please send an email to the administrator of the list so we can fix it.

Thanks,
Geoff