[openrtm-users 01397] Regarding FSM component in OpenRTM

Tony Kuo ikuo005 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2010年 8月 25日 (水) 14:23:41 JST

Hi OpenRTM-ML:
I have been learning to use OpenRTM for a robotic project i am doing.
I learnt a bit about creating periodic dataflow component  from the workshop
the OpenRTM group gave in April in Auckland, NZ.

Now I am looking into other features available with OpenRTM.
I would like to create a FSM component through OpenRTM.
I saw it in RTC builder, but not sure if it's really available or not.
Does anyone have any experience in creating FSM component or have any good
example for me to start with?

I am also interested in knowing more about the examples that came with
OpenRTM source.
Where can I find more information about them and what OpenRTM feature and
capabilities do they demonstrate respectively?

Any help is appreciated!
Tony
PhD candidate
University of Auckland,