[openrtm-users 03059] Re: Compilation error under ubuntu: `Allocator.lo' is not a valid libtool object

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2014年 7月 15日 (火) 10:54:36 JST

This is probably caused by a either a corrupt .lo file having been produced
or an old version of libtool being used. Since you're using Ubuntu 12.04,
the latter seems unlikely.

The first thing you should try is doing a "make clean" and then rebuilding.

Geoff