[openrtm-users 01659] Re: Is C# supported by Openrm

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2011年 3月 23日 (水) 05:56:26 JST

There is a C# version of OpenRTM, called OpenRTM.net, as you have found.
This is made by a different group of people (SEC) from OpenRTM-aist.
RTCBuilder does not yet support OpenRTM.NET-1.0. It only produces
components for OpenRTM.NET-0.4.x, which are obviously not compatible
with components for OpenRTM-aist. However, SEC does provide a Visual
Studio template for RTCs for OpenRTM.NET-1.0, which you should be able
to use until RTCBuilder has been updated.

Geoff