[openrtm-users 01198] Re: Shutdown of manager and cleanup of components

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2010年 4月 22日 (木) 18:35:20 JST

Dear Steffen

I'm sorry for my late reply, and thank you for your detailed investigation.
We have added these problems to bug tracking database.
Please wait for a while.

Best regards,
Noriaki Ando

--
Noriaki Ando, Ph.D.
    Senior Research Scientist, RT-Synthesis R.G., ISRI, AIST