[openrtm-users 00607] Re: Cross compiling ACE

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2008年 9月 11日 (木) 23:04:52 JST

Hello ZOYSA-san

> Dear all,
>
> I want to install OpenRTM in ARM environment. I successfully installed
> Python and omniORB. But I am still struggling to install ACE in ARM
> environment. If anybody has experience of cross-compiling ACE for ARM
> environment, please let me know.

If you are using debian, ACE deb package is available.
Debian has a lot of packages and well designed mechanism for cross compiling.

Now OpenRTM-aist team has plan to release some small tools
for cross compiling and cross RTC developing.
We will release them soon on the OpenRTM web site, but it would be Japanese.
Please wait for a while and read by using some web page translation service.
--
安藤慶昭@独立行政法人産業技術総合研究所 研究員
 知能システム研究部門 タスクインテリジェンス研究グループ