[openrtm-users 00392] Building template code on MS VS 2005, help!

Mayangsari Maria maria.niken @ imrc.kist.re.kr
2008年 3月 21日 (金) 12:05:40 JST

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am new user for OpenRTM-aist.
I found that there is no documentation for new release (0.4) and no documentation for Windows user.
I am Windows user.
I have generated C++ code template using RtcTemplate on Eclipse.
I am using MyService.idl that provided on Examples directory.
But, when i tried to build that generated template code using MS Visual Studio 2005 Pro, I got error message.
The error message is:
1>d:\imrc\robotmiddlesw\test\myserviceskel.h(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'MyService.hh': No such file or directory
I can not find MyService.hh.
Seems it should be generated automatically, shouldn't it?

I have put library path and includes path of omniORB and OpenRTM-aist to MS VS 2005 but still same error is exist.

If someone can explain and have experience on building this template code on Windows, please help me.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Maria Niken Mayangsari
KIST IMRC L1348