[openrtm-users 00370] Re: First install, first problem

Masayuki Shimizu masayuki.shimizu @ aist.go.jp
2008年 2月 14日 (木) 20:03:54 JST

$cosname is defined by RTM's installer.
I guess the installer could not find
any name servers on your machine
when compiling RTM.
Please recompile and reinstall RTM
after you have installed omniNames on the system.