[openrtm-staff:622] Tomorrow meeting from 11:00

Ando Noriaki n-ando @ aist.go.jp
2017年 1月 26日 (木) 12:38:37 JST

Dear Erich,

How about your project progress? If you have technical question about
OpenRTM
and rtshell, lab. member will help you. Don't hesitate to ask.

This Friday is the last day of your internship. Unfortunately I have some
research meeting tomorrow afternoon. So, we would like to have meeting
with you from tomorrow 11:00-. Would you give a presentation about this
internship.
May be you can use Office365. < だれかOffice365の使い方を教えてあげてください。

皆様

Erichのインターンが明日で終了します。
既に、いろいろ助けていただきありがとうございます。

RTSProfileからのコンポーネントの自動起動の仕組みのプロトタイピング