[Openrtm-devel:00350] Now KOTUR

lvwlw0439 @ boots-eshopping.com lvwlw0439 @ boots-eshopping.com
2012年 3月 11日 (日) 13:59:21 JST

Oversized enough to avoid any sense of preciousness, this is one of those
daytime-appropriate clutches you will actually use. A stacked wedge with
laces that trace all the way down to the toe is timeless and cool in
monochrome black. Now KOTUR has taken the concept of blending to a higher
level. The final element – karung trim culminating in a keystone knot –
not only adds the snakeskin we lust after, it brings texture and true
decadence. Instead, this sleek bag toys with the idea of the stirrup,Louis
Vuitton Palermo PM [1], making a strap the clean focal point.

The Budget Fashionista teaches you How to Shop Department Stores. While the
pouches would be nothing remarkable on their own, the total package brimming
with options makes it special. Available for pre-order at Neiman Marcus for

As an alternative: Lanvin’s big,Louis Vuitton Tivoli [2], casual tote has
the laid-back feel the blend of snake and straw requires for a truly organic
feel.

Diane von Furstenberg Elan Leather and Rubber Wedges are the perfect edgy
sandals for Resort season. On ShopBop for

See by Chloé Hilo Brogued Leather Shoulder Bag: See by Chloé bags don’t
normally do much for me,Louis Vuitton Trevi PM [3], but this is a
successfully youthful take on a graceful shade. I’ve got to hand it to the
Paradis for originality , but it’s still somewhat of an assault,Louis
Vuitton Outlet Store [4], just more of an attack on the eyes than the
jugular. Black suede is taken up about a thousand notches when it’s coated
in silver-tone crystal mesh. Crew preview, I have to say I’m with her! I
can also say it is SO well-made,Louis Vuitton Outlet [5]!

Seriously under Not to mention only a fraction of the cost of a Céline box.
In pavement-like graphite gray, this little bag has loads of street-edge;
with an asymmetric fold-over flap ,Louis Vuitton Delightful [6], the bottom
half reveals the chic factor: a touch of metal as the base. It also comes
with a python zip pouch: I’m sold on bags that come with this final touch
– I can’t live without them now!

And that’s not the only practical detail. On sale from

Proenza Schouler PS11 canvas and leather tote.

Don’t be fooled by her nose ring and semi-shaved head. And the lining? The
same decadent skin to match the outside! Opal also maintains that the
interior of your bag is equally important, a second home to you, so to speak,
as it contains important components of your life. Leave us a comment that
you’ve liked us both- even if you already like us, you must leave a comment
to be eligible to win.

The beaded Bella clutch, coated in chevron-print beads , it’s got the air
of a festive pattern and total neutrality in one. At Barneys New York for

Pair with: You want to dress up – but then again,LV Palermo [7], you
don’t,Louis Vuitton Artsy [8]! Naturally, T by Alexander Wang has the
answer. Then I serendipitously discovered these killer harnesses from RK New
York: sexy, strong, and unconfining. The Margaux minaudiere , shining with
black and silver lizard-embossed leather and granted a tough-chic twist via
an unexpected chain detail, proves fab things come in sleek little packages.

  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219225 [9]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219223 [10]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219222 [11]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219221 [12]