[openrtm-beginners:00460] Re: RT-component Builder Project always builds project in Home/Workspace

Geoffrey Biggs geoffrey.biggs @ aist.go.jp
2013年 7月 26日 (金) 09:40:04 JST

The "workspace" directory is Eclipse's workspace. You can change where it is created when Eclipse starts, or from the option in the File menu. It is possible to have multiple workspaces, which allows different groups of projects to be switched between.

When you create a new project, Eclipse defaults to creating it in the current workspace directory. This is the location that you are changing when you un-check "Use default location." Changing this will only change the location of the project being created, not the whole workspace.

Geoff