[openrtm-beginners:00419] Calling setModuleInitProc

jaysicks.reg @ gmail.com jaysicks.reg @ gmail.com
2013年 4月 14日 (日) 23:24:00 JST

Hi, When creating an RT component, I have to do something similar to: void
MyModuleInit(RTC::Manager* manager) { // ... } // ...
manager->setModuleInitProc(MyModuleInit); // ... What if the MyModuleInit
function has more arguments? Say it looks like this: void
MyModuleInit(RTC::Manager* manager, MyCustomClass userData); I tried using
functors and boost::bind without success. Is there a way to do this? In the
end what I'm trying to achieve is to pass data from the main function to the
component itself. Thanks