[openrtm-beginners:00336] Along with the Nysa

lvwlw0439 @ boots-eshopping.com lvwlw0439 @ boots-eshopping.com
2012年 3月 11日 (日) 13:55:34 JST

Along with the Nysa, a square and snaky chain-strapped version, the Eris
clutch is the most successful bag to date that really embodies the brand’s
aesthetic.” Well, “cruise” works, too,L Vuitton [1]! Not only will it
soon be primetime to take a warm-weather vacation , you get the bonus of
having an excuse to shop for things you don’t necessarily need,Cheap Louis
Vuitton [2], per se.
Don’t be fooled by her nose ring and semi-shaved head. The bountiful
buckles and handle hanging upside-down are purely decorative. If 2011 is any
indication, 2012 is set for a creative revolution!

Céline Trapeze: Just when we thought they couldn’t get any better, Céline
took us by storm and unleashed one of the most covetable, animated, and
stylish bags we could have imagined. The large Veneta has way more character
than the precious little sister ones,Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM [3],
especially in a novelty design like this, you want to go bold.

A case where color changes everything: both with camel accents, punctuated by
a few mildly mixed-up metal studs,Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 [4], the tote is
almost unrecognizable from pink to black. Miu Miu’s ombré-effect
violet-to-brown shades put a lively spin on a classic look. I know I have had
a huge thing for red this season, so if you aren’t the biggest fan of the
color, I apologize. In pavement-like graphite gray, this little bag has loads
of street-edge; with an asymmetric fold-over flap , the bottom half reveals
the chic factor: a touch of metal as the base. It’s not so girlie and young
that you need to buy this for your teenage niece, it is just refreshing and
spirited,Louis Vuitton Galliera [5], not descriptions commonly attributed to
this brand for sure! The slouching top and rolled handles are perfect details
so it’s not too simplistic. It also leaves room for a surprising pairing: I
would love to see the Nysa with a big, poufy ball gown! At Barneys New York
for

Pair with: Even if big and poufy isn’t your thing, this bag should
definitely be taken out of its element and dressed to the nines.

So glad to be home after a whirlwind month of being on a plane twice a week,
every week.

It’s not always all about animal prints,Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM [6]!
Printed bags are great when you’re eager to get playful with your look, and
the latest releases prove that designers can get as frisky as the best of us.
At Nordstrom for

Bottega Veneta Woven Lambskin and Linen Cabat Tote: No, I will never tire of
Bottega Veneta’s weave, especially when the Cabat comes in an alluring mix
of linen and leather. The beauty of this bag is that it’s truly two
clutches in one, and both should be equally successful.

What’s chicer than an Oscar de la Renta cocktail ring?! One that opens to a
delectable perfume solid that allows you to discreetly “freshen” up
anytime,Louis Vuitton Outlet Store [7], anywhere, without missing a beat! At
Beauty Snob. I’ve got to hand it to the Paradis for originality ,Louis
Vuitton Outlet Store [8], but it’s still somewhat of an assault, just more
of an attack on the eyes than the jugular. At Neiman Marcus for

  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219225 [9]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219223 [10]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219222 [11]
  * http://symposium.adeta.org/node/219221 [12]