[openrtm-beginners:00326] Problem with OpenHRP

mas.fazeli2001 @ gmail.com mas.fazeli2001 @ gmail.com
2012年 1月 23日 (月) 17:56:39 JST

Dear Users (please excuse me if this post is not created in an appropriate
group and I want admins to move it to a better group.) I am currently working
on my thesis entitled “Improving trajectories of a biped using
Force/Position Control method for successful locomotion on rough terrains”.
I want to use OpenHRP as a simulation software in order to design and
developing controller. I downloaded and installed the software on Windows 7
and then I created a simple model of 7 link planar biped successfully.
However I had some difficulties running the simulation. I followed all of the
instructions that you provided in the OpenHRP website (eg. providing files
angle.dat, vel.dat and PDGain.dat , using batch file to generate the
skeleton, and editing header and source files and generating dll and exe
files) but when I run the simulation, I got this message: Can't connect to
the controller(SimplePDController). Wait more seconds? I pressed the No
button and it says: Failed to initialize controller. please see the process
manager view. in the process manager view I got following two lines in red
color: [SimplePDController:E] Load failed. [SimplePDController:E]
openhrp-controller-bridge: RTC instance name must be specified in a
connection option so I decide to create this post to get your help in this
matter. I also upload all the model, project and controller files here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?bboylamj89k6pss (I moved all the solution and
project files which used for generating exe and dll files to SimplePD/src
folder.) any help would greatly appreciate.