[openrtm-beginners:00003] Able to compile but not able to run RT-Components.

Marianne Harrison mhar244 @ aucklanduni.ac.nz
2011年 6月 16日 (木) 13:22:30 JST

Hi,

I am using Visual Studio 2010 to compile RT-Components.  The
compilation is successful but when I try to run the component I get
the following error message:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on
OK to terminate the application.

This occurs for every component that I have compiled.  The sample
components which were provided with my installation do run, but I have
not compiled them myself.  I have always made sure that I have run the
Naming Service before running the component and I have tried running
both the Debug and Release versions of the component.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?  Help would be greatly appreciated.

--Marianne