We are pleased to announce that OpenRTM-aist-1.1.0-RELEASE (for C++) has been released. This is the first official release of the 1.1.x series. Source code and Windows installers are available here:
The main changes include:
- The license has been changed from EPL to LGPL.
- Support for Mac OS X.
- Support for RtORB (a light-weight, real-time CORBA ORB).
- Support for Visual C++ 2010.
- Support for using CMake to build components.
- A new Execution Context supporting the Linux kernel rt-preempt real-time support.
For a full list of changes, please see the release notes.